School uniform can be purchased via the PTA (there's an order form on the Form Downloads page) or from high street stores and supermarkets.
- Sweatshirt or jumper: green, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Shirt: white polo shirt or traditional collared shirt, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Trousers or shorts: grey tailored trousers or shorts (no large combat-style pockets
- Socks: grey or black
- Shoes: black or brown, no trainers
- Sweatshirt, jumper, cardigan: green, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Shirt/blouse: white polo shirt or traditional collared shirt/blouse, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Skirt, pinafore dress: grey, modest length
- Summer dress: green and white checks
- Trousers or shorts: grey tailored trousers or shorts (no large combat-style pockets; shorts should be of a modest length)
- Socks or tights: white, grey, black (ankle or knee high socks, not trainer socks or over the knee socks; green frills and bows are permitted)
- Shoes: flat black or brown, no trainers
- Hair slides/bands: green, white, brown or black (plain, no adornments)
PE Kit (all children)
- Black shorts
- T-shirt or polo shirt in the child's House colour, no logos other than Knutsford badge
- Black plimsolls (for indoors)
- Trainers (these are preferable for outdoors as they provide a better grip than plimsolls)
- A plain track suit is useful for cold weather
- P.E. kit should be stored in a draw-string bag (available from the PTA) which will hang neatly on the cloakroom peg. Children are not allowed to bring large sports bags to school.
Jewellery and Make Up
- Apart from 1 pair of stud earrings (1 earring in each ear) and jewellery of religious significance, no jewellery should be worn. Earrings must be removed or taped over for PE lessons.
- No nail varnish or make up should be worn
An old shirt or blouse is necessary to protect clothing from paint and glue. Painting aprons available from the PTA are particularly recommended.